If you are considering spending $99, Stampin Up! will give you $125 in product with your starter kit…what an AMAZING DEAL! …well no…that’s the regular starter kit. It also includes a Paper Pumpkin pre-designed, all-inclusive crafting kit (value $20) and business supplies (value $50), just in case you decide to work as a business. But during the month of July, there are lots of great extras including a FREE Essentials Gift Pack that include:
- Paper Snips
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Grid Paper (100 sheets)
- 2 D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!
- Bone Folder
That’s an added value of $52! BUT wait, there’s more…
And to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, you will also get included the (pre-released to demonstrators only) Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value)! With so many basic items provided, you’ll be able to get your brand new business off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
Total package value, $270 value!!!
Wow! What a great deal! How would you like all that and have it shipped to your door with free shipping, too?! No obligations, no commitments, no pressure, only fun! There is absolutely no obligation to make any purchases or sales through the end of the year. You never have to hold a party, teach a class or start a blog…just continue to have fun with this great hobby and save money. I only want you to have fun! I tell all my team members…if it works for you, it works for me! Join my team as a hobby demonstrator and if you want to buy more, you can get a discount of 20% or more on all your purchases. We have lots of fun, have monthly team meetings (online, too!) where you can learn new stuff, we have a team Facebook group, and do organized card swaps, too. Seriously, I haven’t ever seen a better sign up special, so don’t it, sign up now!
Here are some testimonies of other team members who have joined and dropped right away or continued to get the discount.
—Being a part of Stampin’ Up is for anyone and everyone. You can join like me – purely to feed my crafting habit!! I take advantage of the discount and get the added benefits of being a part of a team and really crafty ladies to hang and have fun with. No pressure – JUST FUN!!
—Joining Stampin Up as a hobbyist worked out great for me! I never have felt pressured to “sell” and have taken advantage of the discount I receive as a demonstrator, and the extra ideas from the demonstrator website. Much to my surprise, I have sold a little bit of product! Only because people find out I can order for them and they ask ME!
—I am a demonstrator for Cynthia, wonderful company, great team to be involved with. Quality product. Cynthia is a wonderful, patient, kind, and very knowledgeable teacher. Great team to join.
—I signed up to order things, at a discount, for 1 time and ended up ordering for over a year. It was easy and great fun to order sooo many items.
Well, what are you waiting for, sign up here.
Considering joining, see my Suggested Starter Kit options below or have more questions, contact me and I’ll be happy to answer all your questions or even help you customize your starter kit with what works best for you.
Just getting started and don’t know what you need? Brand new to card making and want to get started? This suggested kit is for you:
- **Basics Starter kit**
- Stampin Trimmer (#126889) $30, p. 205
- Brights classic stamp pads (#131182) $54.50, p. 186
- Brights 8-1/2″X11″ card stock (#131190) $8, p. 186
- Whisper White envelopes (#107301 ) $6.50, p. 195
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755) $4, p. 202
- Sunshine Sayings Clear-mount stamp set (#141594) $23, p. 96
- Total: $126
- **Ready for more kit** When you already have the Basic Starter kit items. This kit is for you:
- Piercing Tool (#121189) $4, p. 204
- Bone Folder (#102300) $7, p. 204
- Pearl Basic Jewels (#144219) $5, p. 197
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#144220) $5, p. 197
- Enamel Dots-Brights 200 shapes/10 colors (#141680) $9, p. 196
- Just Add Text Clear-mount stamp set (#143934) $18, p. 167
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper (#144137) $11, p. 189
- Daisy Delight Photopolymer Bundle stamp set and Daisy punch bundle (#145360) $31.50, p. 127
- Label Me Pretty Clear-Mount stamp set and Pretty Label punch bundle (#145305) $31.50, p. 27
- Watercolor Paper #122959, $5, p. 194
- Aqua painter #103954, $17, p. 200
- Total: $127
- **Big Shot Kit** Already crafting and want a Big Shot? This kit is for you:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (#143263) $110, p. 209
- Garden Trellis embossing folder (#143741) $7.50, p. 210
- Petal Burst embossing folder (#141493) $7.50, p. 210
- Total: $125
- **Scrapbooking kit** Want to get started with a simple scrapbooking plan? This kit is for you:
- Black Faux leather album (#144202) $30, p. 191
- Journaling pens (#145480) $5, p. 191
- Variety Pack 12″x12″ Photo Pocket Pages (#144204) $7.50, p. 191, note: get quantity of 4,
- Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack (#144210) $10, p. 193
- Perfect Days Memories & More Card Pack (#144209) $10, p. 192
- Thoughtful Banners stamp set (141614) $21, p. 66
- Archival Stampin’ Ink Basic Black Pad(#140931) $7, p. 201
- Snail Adhesive (104332) $7, p. 202
- Mini Glue Dots (#103683) $5.25, p. 202
- Total: $125.25