See my party favor gift bag project here at the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop. Welcome to my page. We are showcasing Sneak Peek items from the 2017-18 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog being released on June 1st. You are lucky to get to see some great projects here.
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Cynthia McQueen of A Crowning Creation in San Diego or you may have come from the previous person on the list of the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you can see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Cynthia McQueen. Enjoy!
My sneak peek is of this fun and festive party favor gift bag made using the NEW Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper and the Gift Bag Punch Board, along with the NEW Label Me Pretty stamp set and coordinating NEW Pretty Label punch. What a fun party favor gift bag made very easily with the Gift Bag Punch Board.
This party favor gift bag can be opened from the top by untying the ribbon or simply removing the top portion, too.
Details for this Party Favor Gift Bag:
- The color combo is Night of Navy and Whisper White with the very pretty NEW Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.
- Measurements: The bag bottom was used with Night of Navy cardstock that measures 5″ x 11″, scored and punched using the medium Gift Bag Punch Board indicators. For the top, I used the NEW Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper that measures 3-1/2″ x 11″ with scoring also using the medium Gift Bag Punch Board indicators. The Night of Navy accent piece behind the punched sentiment measures 1″ x 3″.
- This top will sit gently directly on the bottom after creasing for your side gussets to form the bag top and bottom.
- The NEW Stitched Daffodil Delight Double-Stitched Ribbon adds a great touch of color and fun. I used about 18″ to wrap through the holes using our 1/8″ Handheld Circle Punch and made the bow to add a fun pop of color. (You are going to LOVE all the fabulous new ribbon options in this catalog!)
- The NEW Label Me Pretty stamp set has several great options and a coordinating NEW Pretty Label Punch, too. Look closely and you’ll see I used Daffodil Delight cardstock and punched out the label two more times layering each of them offset above and below, behind the sentiment, for an extra touch of color.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are some great project ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog – Cynthia McQueen, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next on the list.
Shop now to make this party favor gift bag and other great projects!
Learn more about other projects and see videos on my Facebook page.